Monday, September 22, 2008

Taylor

This is the first time I have uploaded photos to the internet. Usually I transfer photos from my digital camera to my computer and save either on the hard drive, or back up on dvd or cd. When I want to send photos to family or friends, I attach them to an email. I don't think I'll become a frequent user of this service. I preferred to upload this photo of my pet cat (who incidentally is rather cute:-) ) through "blogger". To use Flickr it involved creating another web address, and that's just another complication I do not need. I have so many user names and passwords at the moment that I have to keep a logbook otherwise I would never be able to access most of them as I'd forget these details.

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

I have a waste paper bin just like that one, but mine doesn't contain a cute black cat.