Thursday, October 2, 2008

Delicious

I've now created another address on the "Delicious" page. My link is http://delicious.com/ramshackle

It's quite a challenge I find, creating new logins for all these different pages. I've tried using the same log in ID, but it doesn't always allow that, so there are slight variations throughout the different sites.

I've amazingly added all my bookmarks into this site - this is very new to me. I can't say that I'll use it much, as I have all my bookmarks on my "Favourites" tab anyway, but we'll see.

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

Ahh but what happens when you're using another computer, or yours dies? You lose all your favourites if you store them in your browser, don't you?

ramshackle said...

Good point. Guess I've been "lucky" not to have experienced this to date. However my laptop (Vista) is giving me the willies atm with its "blue screen of death" as it's known. I've had so many crashes in the middle of writing emails or posting during this 23 things project! Luckily I haven't lost Favourites, but yes, Delicious covers this.