Sunday, October 5, 2008

MASHUPS



Working Holiday
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/map.php




This is the code that was created when I indicated the countries I visited during my working holiday when I was 20-something:-) I'm not sure how it works at this stage. I don't think I've done this correctly - will have another look at it tomorrow.

I'm so stoked. When I previewed my entry, it worked.

Just to add some detail: I did the obligatory "working European holiday" which was one of the most enjoyable phases of my life. The world was a very different place back then, and this trip was the culmination of a desire I had harboured throughout my childhood. Although I returned home fairly "broke" I wouldn't have changed a thing!

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

Ooh that's clever! You now officially know more about mashups than I do!

ramshackle said...

Total fluke I assure you:-)